5 safe and popular crypto wallets in 2022
- 1. 3S Wallet
- Some notable features of 3S Wallet
- 2. Trust Wallet
- Some notable features of Trust Wallet
- 3. Metamask
- Some notable features of Metamask
- 4. Argent
- Some notable features of Argent
- 5. Rainbow Wallet
- Some notable features of Rainbow Wallet
When trading in the crypto market, you definitely need to find a secure crypto wallet that has multiple blockchains support, simple design, and is easy to use. Compared to centralized crypto wallets, decentralized crypto wallets are preferred because you can hold and control your money without any intermediaries. In this article, BHO Network will provide you with information about 5 safe and popular decentralized crypto wallets (DeFi wallets) today.
1. 3S Wallet
3S Wallet is a trendy new technology multi-chain crypto wallet, built and developed by BHO Network.
The special thing is that 3S Wallet, in addition to storing coins / tokens, also has multi-functional applications and high security. At the same time, the wallet also optimizes the user experience with a simple and friendly design.
Currently, 3S Wallet is available in both iOS and Android for you to choose and use.
Some notable features of 3S Wallet
- Store more than 3000 different coins/tokens.
- Allows trading, storing and managing coin/token assets on multiple blockchain networks such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Optimistic, Arbitrum, Cronos, Solana and BHO Chain, etc.
- Minimalist design, allowing users to easily customize. There are some personalization features such as changing the avatar, naming the wallet, and saving the address book of the frequently used wallet.
- 3S Wallet also integrates Moonpay - the leading coin/token payment gateway. Users can easily buy coins/tokens directly through bank cards with fiat money right in the app.
- Swap transaction is optimized through integration with KyberSwap - a leading Aggregator that supports 14 different blockchain networks. Therefore Swap transactions are fast, fees are cheap and slippage rates are low.
2. Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is a software crypto wallet (hot wallet) that allows storing and managing coins/tokens, and users can fully control their assets.
Initially, Trust Wallet is a wallet for Ethereum that was launched in November 2017 and has attracted a large number of users. Then in 2018, Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance.
You can download Trust Wallet on the App Store and CH Play.
Some notable features of Trust Wallet
- A multi-coin wallet, supports storing many coins/tokens of many blockchains such as: Bitcoin (BTC), BNB Chain (BEP20), Ethereum (ERC-20, EOS, NEO, TomoChain, Tron (TRX), XRP, USDT, etc.
- Trust Wallet can store up to 300,000 coins/tokens.
- Allow staking some coins/tokens.
- Built-in dApps on the search browser allows users to learn and use dApps or Games without leaving Trust Wallet.
- In addition, Trust Wallet also allows storage of NFT ERC721, ERC1155, and NFT gameFi collections. It has an intuitive NFT display and easy connection to NFT exchanges - OpenSea.
- Currently, Trust Wallet has launched its own token, TWT.
Metamask is a cryptocurrency wallet developed in 2016 by Consensys. Metamask's goal is to simplify the connection with dApps, decentralized exchanges (DEX) and GameFi.
Metamask is also a software wallet application used to store coins/tokens. The wallet is built based on the Ethereum blockchain and currently has over 30 million active users in the DeFi space.
Currently, Metamask works as a browser extension (Extension) compatible with Chrome, FireFox, Edge, Brave… Metamask also has a mobile application so that users can easily install and use at any time.
Some notable features of Metamask
- Simple interface, easy to use.
- Swap feature already available, so there is no need to connect to DEX exchanges. Allow coin/token trading right in the wallet.
- Since Metamask has a popular Extension, most new projects can integrate easily.
- Supports and integrates most popular blockchains such as Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Fantom, Celo, etc.
- Customizable gas fees to speed up transactions
- Relatively high Swap fees.
- Only one wallet can be connected at a time.
- Does not automatically display available tokens in the wallet, users need to enter manually.
- Allows storing NFT, NFT, and GameFi collections, etc.
- No private token issued yet.
Argent is an Ethereum based crypto wallet with one of the secure experiences for interacting with dApps.
With a security-focused approach, the wallet avoids the need for users to directly manage private keys to access funds in the wallet. Instead, Argent uses recovery capabilities like the "Guardian" system to place a trusted group of people or devices to perform recovery efforts. Argent also integrates many DeFi protocols directly into its application.
Currently, Argent only has a mobile version and no web browser extensions or desktop applications.
Some notable features of Argent
- Focus on security for private key management. The Argent Wallet also allows individuals to easily recover their accounts.
- Easy access through integration with leading protocols.
- Argent allows users to set a daily transfer limit. This can be considered a security feature as it limits the amount of damage that can be compromised even if the wallet is hacked.
- Only tokens on the Ethereum ecosystem are supported. This restricts users who want all coins/tokens in the same wallet.
- Although it cannot store Bitcoins, the wallet can be used to store Wrapped Bitcoins. (If you move assets via cross-chain bridges, you can still get Wrapped BTC).
5. Rainbow Wallet
Rainbow Wallet is also an Ethereum-based crypto wallet. Currently only supports iOS and Android devices. The wallet has a beautifully designed and responsive interface to connect to DeFi through the Wallet Connect integration.
Some notable features of Rainbow Wallet
- Rainbow Wallet also has the Token Swap feature in-app through Uniswap.
- Monitor Uniswap LP liquidity.
- Support NFT library, iCloud key backup.
- Has built-in native DeFi apps like Swap and Save.
- Allows archiving of NFT collections on display.
- Wallet experience is still not smooth, there are still problems.
dApps are growing rapidly so crypto wallets are needed for the user interface to interact with Web 3.0 and blockchain applications. Well-designed wallets make the authentication and transaction experience enjoyable. A great wallet includes security features to protect user assets from theft, unauthorized access and phishing attacks.
Some wallets focus on security, while others on the “new discovery” element of DeFi. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, but the open source nature of DeFi allows anyone to create innovative products that allow people to experience DeFi in a variety of ways.
Above are the top 5 most popular wallets that BHO Network has compiled. Hopefully, the article will help you gain more knowledge and easily choose your favorite crypto wallet.
Published on September 05, 2022
Bitcoin plunges: A bust or a buy?
Cryptocurrencies that seemed to be defying gravity just weeks ago came back down to earth with a bump on Wednesday after a roller-coaster ride which could undermine their potential as mainstream investments
June 03, 2021
Crypto recovery is happening
Market shows signs of crypto recovery
July 07, 2021
Blockchain 101: What is blockchain, and how does it work?
Blockchain for beginners
July 10, 2021
Vietnam & Singapore to Negotiate on Digital Trade Agreement
What could this deal mean for investors in these two countries?
July 13, 2021
Familiarized yourself with crypto via these terms
Get started on your crypto journey with these terms!
July 14, 2021
How to do a referral?
3 simple steps for you to do a referral and earn an attractive commission!
August 25, 2021
What's the difference between CEX and DEX?
How well do you understand the two types of exchanges in the crypto markets?
August 26, 2021
Crypto terms you should know
Do you know what do all these terms mean in the crypto world? Part 2!
August 30, 2021