- Crypto News
- What is BHEX exchange? Detailed information
What is BHEX exchange? Detailed information
- 1. What is BHEX?
- 2. Some types of transaction fees on BHEX
- 3. Advantages and disadvantages of BHEX
- 3.1 Advantages
- 3.2 Cons
- 4. Instructions on how to register an account on BHEX
- 4.1 What to prepare before registration?
- 4.2 How to register a trading account on BHEX products?
- 5. Account security instructions on BHEX products
- 5.1 Activating 2-step security 2FA
- 5.2 How to verify KYC identity
- 6. Instructions for trading on BHEX
- 6.1 Instructions for depositing Crypto on BHEX
- 6.2 Instructions on how to withdraw money from BHEX
- 6.3 Instructions for using Limit
- 6.4 Instructions for using Market
- 6.5 Guide to option trading
- 7. Some experience using other features on the BHEX exchange
- 7.1 How to trade margin on BHEX
- 7.2 How to use the Stop-Limit function on BHEX The
- 7.3 How to use the OTC function on the exchange BHEX
- 7.4 How to participate in the Bonus program on BHEX
- 7.5 How to join the Labs program on BHEX exchange
- 7.6 About the Blue Helix Chain of BHEX
- 7.7 About BHEX Cloud of BHEX
- 7.8 How to use API Key on BHEX
- 7.9 How to get BHEX referral link
- 7.10 How to handle 2FA loss on BHEX
- 8. What is BHEX exchange coin?
- 9. Should I invest in the BHEX exchange?
What is BHEX exchange? How do trade efficiently and maximize profits on the trading exchange? To answer the above questions, BHO Network will help readers answer all the problems in the article below. Let's explore this article in detail right now!
1. What is BHEX?
BHEX is a cryptocurrency exchange with buy/sell trading, custody services, and electronic payments.
On the Blockchain platform, the developer has provided asset services and financial management, creating an extremely professional and classy Blue Helix ecosystem. BHEX exchange is founded and operated by Crypto Exchange, Trading Option, and OTC company. BHEX was launched in 2008 with BHEX owner James Ju.
The system is headquartered in the Republic of Malta, with total assets of the company's issuance scale up to 2.1 billion.
2. Some types of transaction fees on BHEX
All exchanges in the market will charge fees when operating. To maintain operation and quality services on the platform, the BHEX exchange will also charge several fees as follows:
- Exchange Trading Fees: 0.2% Maker fee, 0.2% taker fee;
- Option Trading Fees: 0.5% Maker fee, 0.5% taker fee;
- Fiat OTC: Free.
Some types of transaction fees on BHEX exchange
3. Advantages and disadvantages of BHEX
Investors who intend to participate in the BHEX exchange should refer to the evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of the system. Specifically, the strengths and weaknesses of BHEX will be mentioned below.
BHEX exchange is loved by users because of its outstanding advantages and increasing user experience. Specifically, the strengths of the system can be mentioned as follows:
- BHEX's interface is simple, easy to understand, supports the Vietnamese language, and is very easy to use even for new participants in Electronic Money Market.
- Accessing the exchange is fast, stable, and has no lag or slow.
- The exchange has a dedicated online support team to solve customer problems quickly.
- Exchange products provided ensure to meet customers' needs whether new or long-time Trade.
- The exchange has been supported and cooperated with other significant businesses such as HUOBI and OKEX to ensure customers' safety during trading.
- BHEX will also provide you with a full range of API Keys when customers want to use 3rd party tools for transactions.
- BHEX has an app on iOS and Android operating systems, creating conditions for you to access anytime, anywhere easily.
Pros and cons of BHEX
Besides the advantages mentioned above, BHEX still has some limitations. The disadvantages players need to know before joining the exchange are as follows:
- Although the exchange has OTC trading, it only supports the Chinese yuan currency.
- The trading Option is still limited because there are not many coins yet.
Disadvantages of BHEX
4. Instructions on how to register an account on BHEX
To perform transactions on BHEX, you first need to register an account. With only one smartphone, go to CHplay for the Android operating system or App store for an iOS operating system to download the Google Authenticator or Authy app on mobile devices for convenient access and tracking.
4.1 What to prepare before registration?
When registering a trading account on BHEX, users need to prepare the following information and procedures:
- Email account/phone number.
- Photo of ID card, CCCD both front and back, or user's passport.
- Download the Google Authenticator or Authy app on your smartphone.
Download the google Authenticator app to register an account on BHEX exchange
4.2 How to register a trading account on BHEX products?
The steps to register a BHEX trading account are as follows:
- Step 1: First, you access the link BHEX.com
Application to access the BHEX exchange
- Step 2: Fill in all the information required for registration via email/phone number.
Instructions for registering BHEX account by e-mail
Step 3: Then click on send code. The code will be sent to your account via the information you just registered.
Step 4: Fill in the referral code (if any).
Step 5: Please tick the user agreement box and click “Sign up”.
Some other notes:
- You must fill in the information directly, not copy and paste.
- Setting the password requires at least eight characters and must have uppercase letters.
- With newly created accounts will not be able to withdraw money. You need to complete 2FA and KYC security registration to make the withdrawal process more convenient and secure.
5. Account security instructions on BHEX products
To keep your account safe and secure so you can rest assured and confidently use services on BHEX. Players must complete some operations to secure account information and information about BHEX. How to install security will be detailed step-by-step below.
5.1 Activating 2-step security 2FA
After completing the above instructions, you will have a new account. To secure information about BHEX, you need to install a 2FA security activation. The way to activate 2FA settings is straightforward and fast. Users need to follow these steps:
- The first step is to select “User Center” in the right corner of the screen.
How to use API Key on BHEX
Next, click on “blind” as shown below
Enable 2FA security on BHEX exchange
Select Blind for 2FA security settings
- Use the previously downloaded Google Authenticator or Authy app to scan the code and save a 16-digit string of characters for backup.
Complete registration to create BHEX account
- Click on ‘Send Code’, the sending code will be sent to your account information. Please enter the code to confirm.
- The last step is to enter the Google Authenticator or Authy code you just scanned and select ''Complete''.
5.2 How to verify KYC identity
KYC verification is the procedure of verifying identity when opening an account. To verify your KYC identity, you need to prepare documents such as:
- Identity card.
- Citizen ID card.
Step 1: Click “User Center” on the main interface of the BHEX exchange on the right corner of the screen.
Step 2: You click on the box ''No ID Verification''.
Step 3: Fill in all the required information of BHEX and upload to download two photos of your ID card or other documents as shown below.
Upload photo of ID card both front and back to KYC
- Note: Uploaded photos must be >10 in size, formatted in jpg, jpeg, and png, and high-quality.
Step 4: Finally click ''Submit''.
6. Instructions for trading on BHEX
After completing the registration for a BHEX account, you can perform Crypto deposits, transactions, and services on BHEX. How to trade on the platform is as follows:
6.1 Instructions for depositing Crypto on BHEX
To start participating in all coin purchases on BHEX or using services available on the exchange, the first thing you need to do is a deposit. Crypto to the account. To top up Crypto to your account on BHEX, users must make sure to do the following:
- The first step to top up Crypto is to click “Wallet” in the right corner of the screen, as shown in the instructions.
- Next, you perform the steps to deposit Crypto on BHEX.
- Select the coin you want to trade, then enter the Token code in the search field.
- Next, you make a Coin deposit to the wallet address displayed on the interface.
Follow the requirements displayed on the interface to deposit Crypto
Note: Only send Coins to the corresponding wallet address.
6.2 Instructions on how to withdraw money from BHEX
The player's profit will be increased after making Crypto deposits and participating in trading transactions on BHEX. So when the asset grows, how should the user want to withdraw?
How to set a password to withdraw money:
To set a withdrawal password, users need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on “User Center” at the right corner of the main interface of the screen. Step 2: Click on “Settings” in the Asset Password section.
Select and the settings box in the Asset
Password section to set the withdrawal pass
Step 3: Fill in the following information:
- Enter the password you want to set up.
- Re-enter the above password.
- Click Send Code, and enter the code sent to your email or phone.
Set password to withdraw money on BHEX
After completing the password setting to withdraw money, you can make withdrawals by clicking “Deposit” in the right corner of the main interface of BHEX and selecting “Withdraw”. Next, the player presses “Address” and enters your wallet address, enter the amount you want to withdraw in the “Amount” box. Players choose “Withdraw” to complete and withdraw.
6.3 Instructions for using Limit
Orders A Limit Oder order is an order to buy and sell a product that has been set to a price to limit the order price to a better price than the current market price. Transactions only match orders when at the price level previously set by investors. Zoned the price limited the risk for users.
Example limit order with BTC/USDT
- USDT price that investors want to match the
- Amount of BTC investors want to trade
- Choose Buy/Sell depending on the investor's buying/selling needs.
6.4 Instructions for using Market
Orders Market orders allow users to execute transactions to buy/sell assets at a suitable price. At the BHEX cryptocurrency exchange, the way to purchase tokens on the BHEX exchange with the Market Oder order is based on three factors: The current list price of the market, and the amount of USDT or BTC. The user wants to make a transaction and choose Buy/Sell depending on investor's needs.
Instructions for using the Market command
6.5 Guide to option trading
Options Trading is a term that refers to the right to choose to buy/sell a contract. In which the buyer/seller will have the right to choose the selling price. The right to price a specific asset at a predetermined time is universally applied on exchanges. Currently, the Options Trading form on BHEX is used as leverage like the Trade Margin form.
Investors should consider carefully and be sure when using this form because trading in this form requires a fixed order closing time. It is easy to lose money if the investment is in a hurry. To do Option Trading successfully, you should follow these steps:
Step 1: Read and follow the guidelines before participating in Options Trading and click “Begin”.
Step 2: Please answer the multiple-choice questions and click the "Submit" box.
Take the Trading Option quiz
Step 3: Check the box to confirm the user agreement and click “Begin Trading Options”.
Step 4: Start participating in Options Trading, BHEX allows trading BTC and Tokens in the form of Binance, Huobi, or Okex contracts.
Join Trading Option
- Coin, the investor makes the transaction.
- The graph shows the price situation of Coin.
- Trades are set up (including two main types of transactions, Limit Oder and Market Oder).
- Waiting for a place to match buy/sell orders of BHEX.
- Buy/sell order checking history.
Depending on each coin and case for investors to evaluate individual trends, thereby making a decision to trade Buy/Long or Sell/Short.
7. Some experience using other features on the BHEX exchange
BHEX exchange also has some other features on the exchange to support investors. BHO Network will share with you some experiences of using other features on the platform to make the operation more convenient and straightforward.
7.1 How to trade margin on BHEX
The Trade Margin feature is a form of trading available on the BHEX cryptocurrency exchange used in Options Trading. How to perform the complex operations have been guided in the above section. Depending on different Coins or Tokens, there will be different leverages. Investors participating in Trade Margin should analyze carefully before making payments.
How to Trade Margin on BHEX
7.2 How to use the Stop-Limit function on BHEX The
Stop Limit order is an operation to set the profit/loss level for the asset service. Cryptocurrency exchange BHEX will not use Stop Limit functions. The exchange currently only operates Limit Orders, but the discussion plans to develop or add new payment types or features in the future. These forms will be updated by BHO Network later.
How to use the Stop-limit order
7.3 How to use the OTC function on the exchange BHEX
OTC stands for Over The Country Market - decentralized market. Users can exchange prices based on demand and supply-demand. Currently, BHEX only allows payment in OTC currency and Chinese yuan, which is not suitable for most users in the Vietnamese trading market.
How to use the OTC function on BHEX
7.4 How to participate in the Bonus program on BHEX
The Bonus program on the BHEX exchange is similar to most other businesses (Crypto). As long as you deposit the exchange, you can receive an average interest rate of 5 - 6% per year. To participate in the Bonus program, investors need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit BHEX's website: BHEX.com.
- Step 2: The Bonus program interface allows Coins in 3 types BTC, ETH, and UST. Then select the Coin you want to deposit and click "Order Now".
- Step 3: Select the number of coins to deposit, tick the agreement box, and click "Confirm Order".
Deposit coins on BHEX
- The interest rate you receive ranges from 5-6%/year, with a max order of 10 BTC and a min order of 0.01 BTC.
- Limit sell information update time is usually at 00:00 am every day.
- Interest starting deposit will be calculated after 24 hours. During that time, investors can withdraw their principal.
- Suppose you want the principal and interest back after 24 hours of account registration. You must wait for the end of 1 cycle corresponding to 1 year.
7.5 How to join the Labs program on BHEX exchange
Labs program is a Discount program on BHEX exchange, and you have to hold BHT Token for a specified time. And during this time, the system will calculate the average number of token. If your BHT Token amount is 10000 or more, you will be eligible to participate in Labs.
Note: Investors need to use BHT Token to participate in the Laps program. In which the minimum order is 500 BHT or the maximum charge is 2500 BHT. The following are instructions to join the Labs program on the BHEX exchange. Take, for example BUT coin:
Step 1: Please select the Coin or Token you have available in your account.
Step 2: For example, you choose the available BUT coin in Labs
Step 3: Click “Stay Tuned” on the next page
How to join the BHEX exchange Labs program
7.6 About the Blue Helix Chain of BHEX
On the BHEX trading system, Blue Helix Chain is a form of custodial technology that allows users to pay in a decentralized form of clearing based on decentralization and community approval. The software associated with the standard encryption tools is ECDSA. The BHEX exchange has implemented a distributed signature form for cross-chain assets under all confirmed procedures.
With the prominence of Blue helix in terms of cryptographic technology and the comprehensiveness of Blockchain, it effectively ensures security and privacy for users. The BHEX platform that has gained trust and credibility in asset management is the many conveniences for users of decentralized transactions such as cryptocurrencies (Crypto).
Discussion of BHEX
7.7 About BHEX Cloud of BHEX
BHEX Cloud, also known as BHOP Cloud, is a cloud computing architecture application. This application works under the SaaS model. The app allows users to transact and pay in a separate way. You can use the above features at no cost. The costs of applications, purchases, or operating and administrative expenses on the application are free.
About BHEX Cloud of BHEX exchange
7.8 How to use API Key on BHEX
API Key has a function to help investors make trades that should not be ignored. To activate and use the API Key for your account, follow these instructions:
- Step 1: to the main interface of the exchange and then click "User Center".
- Step 2: Click on the box “Settings”.
- Step 3: Enter the API name and click “Create API”.
- Step 4: Enter the code on the Google Authentication or Authy previously available and click “Submit”.
- Step 5: To store it again in the "Secret key" section so that it can be reused.
How to set API Key
7.9 How to get BHEX referral link
The way to get BHEX referral link is quite simple, and you can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click “My Invite” at the homepage interface of the exchange.
Step 2: The referral link is displayed on the next page. At that time, the direct inviter is 30% of the transaction fee and 5% for the indirect person.
Follow the instructions below to get the BHEX exchange referral link
Note: The transaction fee will decrease after one year (from the time you start participating in getting the link).
7.10 How to handle 2FA loss on BHEX
A new investor will often encounter 2FA loss problems on BHEX. When facing this problem, check the 16-digit Key when activating Google Authenticator. If the sequence of numbers is still saved, enter the 16 saved numbers. For unsaved cases, don't hesitate to contact Support Oline for assistance.
How to handle loss of 2FA on BHEX
When texting, you should clearly state the problem you are facing and attach your email/phone number and account screenshot. Based on the above information, it will help the support team to reset the 2FA email account/phone number faster.
8. What is BHEX exchange coin?
The coin of the BHEX exchange is the BHT Token. BHT is issued by the platform ecosystem of the cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange includes technology-supported trading, BHOP, decentralized custody, and clearing features to create a Blockchain Helix ecosystem suitable for most users.
BHEX exchange coin
9. Should I invest in the BHEX exchange?
The variety of products helps investors always have a choice of transactions. If you like to experience trading transactions about Crypto or are looking for an investment channel for financial development, the BHEX electronic trading platform is a playground worth choosing.
Invest in BHEX
Hopefully, sharing BHO Network will help understand “what is BHEX exchange?” and capture all information about the exchange. Wish everyone will have successful transactions. If you have questions or problems need help. Our team of consultants is always ready to accompany and answer all your questions.
Published on April 20, 2022
Bitcoin plunges: A bust or a buy?
Cryptocurrencies that seemed to be defying gravity just weeks ago came back down to earth with a bump on Wednesday after a roller-coaster ride which could undermine their potential as mainstream investments
June 03, 2021
Crypto recovery is happening
Market shows signs of crypto recovery
July 07, 2021
Blockchain 101: What is blockchain, and how does it work?
Blockchain for beginners
July 10, 2021
Vietnam & Singapore to Negotiate on Digital Trade Agreement
What could this deal mean for investors in these two countries?
July 13, 2021
Familiarized yourself with crypto via these terms
Get started on your crypto journey with these terms!
July 14, 2021
How to do a referral?
3 simple steps for you to do a referral and earn an attractive commission!
August 25, 2021
What's the difference between CEX and DEX?
How well do you understand the two types of exchanges in the crypto markets?
August 26, 2021
Crypto terms you should know
Do you know what do all these terms mean in the crypto world? Part 2!
August 30, 2021