What is KuCoin wallet? How to create one and use it?
- 1. What is KuCoin Community Chain (KCC)?
- 2. What is the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) Wallet?
- 3. Notes when using the KuCoin wallet
- 3.1 Is it safe to archive KRC20 and KRC721 tokens on the KCS wallet?
- 3.2 Does it cost much to send KCS tokens or transfer KRC20 and KRC721 Token?
- 3.3 Can I create multiple KCC wallets?
- 3.4 Can KCC store different tokens?
What is KuCoin wallet? The wallet owned by the Kucoin exchange is one of the largest platforms in the Crypto market today and is not inferior to Binance or OKEx. So what are the outstanding features of the KCC wallet? Let's find out in this article!
Read more: What is a crypto wallet? All you need to know about crypto wallets
1. What is KuCoin Community Chain (KCC)?
Kucoin Community Chain (KCC) is a decentralized Public Blockchain applying a Proof of Staked Authority (PoSA) consensus mechanism, compatible with Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 Smart Contracts.
Kucoin Community Chain was built by KCS fans and the community of the KuCoin system. The purpose of KCC is to solve problems such as low performance and high cost of Public Blockchain. It enhances the users' experience, making everything faster and more convenient.
Currently, KCC allows Users and Developers create dApps on Testnet and Mainnet for free. However, the number of dApps and TVLs of KCS is still limited. The backing of the Kucoin trading platform can soon become one of the Blockchains with great changes.
Read more: What is Krystal Wallet? How to install and use it
2. What is the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) Wallet?
KCC Wallet is a place to store KSC and KRC20, KRC721 standard tokens in the KuCoin Blockchain. Besides, users can send and receive familiar KSC and Tokens and interact with the application on this platform.
KSC is a Native Token of KCC. You can use them in the following cases:
Receive passive income from Kucoin's daily transaction fee revenue.
Pay Gas fees for transactions on Blockchain.
Participate in the management and decision-making on the development direction of KCC.
Buying Tokens of projects that are open for sale on Kucoin Spotlight.
The wallet has three essential pieces of information:
- A sequence of numbers and characters to send assets to the wallet. You need the wallet address to transfer and receive tokens.
- KCC wallet addresses (KCS, KRC20, KRC721) will have the following format: 0x8fe0b65F7DFB4E03651e4EDa9288b832B5a5299F.
- A security key, like a password, consists of 12 English keywords. Users who want to recover the wallet must go through the Passphrase login step.
- Correct format of a Passphrase "swallow garbage arrive address panel double divert ill tenant media grant move".
- A character string format to connect to the User's account, similar to a bank account password.
- The format of the Private Key is as follows: 0xf7fd4b9b68193bf56e3c202fad20deb30daece19395a09e083e29875bfd8b344. Users can imagine the KCC wallet as a bank account to make it easier to understand. The wallet address is the account number, and the Passphrase/Private Key is the password.
The difference here is that other people will know the User's personal information with a bank account. With a KCC wallet, Users are anonymous. The transactions are done through the address encoded into a sequence of numbers and characters.
Read more: What is a Blockchain Wallet? How to use Blockchain wallet
3. Notes when using the KuCoin wallet
Here are a few notes when using the KCC wallet.
3.1 Is it safe to archive KRC20 and KRC721 tokens on the KCS wallet?
KCC Wallet is a Non-Custodial wallet, meaning full control of assets belongs to the User. No one is allowed to access the wallet except the User unless they reveal the key to others.
3.2 Does it cost much to send KCS tokens or transfer KRC20 and KRC721 Token?
After logging in to the KuCoin wallet, sending KCS and other Tokens from the wallet will cost an amount. The cost is calculated in KCS to confirm the transaction. However, the transaction fees on KCC are insignificant.
3.3 Can I create multiple KCC wallets?
Users can register a KuCoin wallet as much as they like. Each wallet will have an address along with a Passphrase, so be sure to save it. You should create a catchy account name, so it's easily managed if creating multiple Wallets.
3.4 Can KCC store different tokens?
KCC wallet can store KCS tokens and tokens that follow the KRC20 or KRC721 standards on the Blockchain platform. In addition, do not transfer any token on other systems to the KCC wallet if you do not want to lose the property.
- What is Metamask Wallet? Summary of Metamask E-Wallet Details
- What is Coinbase Wallet? How to create and use one?
Through the above article, hopefully, you better understood kuCoiN and "What is KuCoin wallet". From there, you can choose whether the wallet suits your needs. If you have any questions about related Just chopse out our site and follow BHO Network to get the latest information on the crypto market.
Published on March 22, 2022
What is Multi-chain? Trend of Multi-chain and Cross-chain
What is Multi-chain? What is the relationship between Multi-chain and Cross-chain projects? This article of BHO Network will answer this question for you!
September 02, 2021
What is ICO, IEO, IDO? How are these 3 different?
What is ICO, IEO, IDO? Let's learn the familiar terms in this crypto world with BHO Network.
September 05, 2021
BHO MAINNET FUNCTIONS SERIES: MNEMONIC PHRASES
What you need to know about the 12-word mnemonic phrase
January 05, 2022
BHO MAINNET FUNCTION SERIES: WHAT IS "CROSS-CHAIN"?
What you need to know about BHO Mainnet's "Cross-chain" function
January 08, 2022
Hot Wallets vs Cold Wallets, What Is The Better Choice?
Hot wallets vs Cold wallets, Where is the safest place to store tokens? Let's explore the details of these two wallets with BHO Network.
January 12, 2022
TYPES OF CRYPTO WALLETS - PART II: 𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘡𝘌𝘋 𝘷𝘴 𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘡𝘌𝘋?
Know the difference between centralized and decentralized wallets!
January 13, 2022
BHO MAINNET FUNCTION SERIES: WALLET MANAGEMENT
Learn how to manage your wallet on BHO Mainnet!
January 16, 2022
ANNUAL SUMMARY: DEFI HIGHLIGHTS
Everything DeFi in the last year!
January 19, 2022